Microblading is the latest trend in permanent cosmetics. We can combine both digital and manual methods or train on just the hand tool. Take your skills to the next level with micropigmentation. Learn THE Nouveau eyebrow procedure to create crisp, fine lines for a guaranteed natural result. (FOR CURRENT MICROBLADERS ONLY)
This course includes:
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Nouveau Contour
- The difference between Microblading and Micropigmentation
- What are the different types of PMU machines?
- What are digital devices?
- The difference between Nouveau Contour’s digital devices and other PMU machines. Background on traditional tattoo device systems.
- Get up close with all of our digital devices
- How to properly set up your work station: including device, work tray, work bed.
- Different needle formations:
- Round Needles
- Flat Needles
- Power Needles
- Sloped Needles
- Learn the different techniques to use with each needle
- What should you look for when looking at needle quality?
- Guided practice time on pads
- How would you be expanding your business by learning Micropigmentation?
- How to use PMU symmetry app
- What type of pigments can you use?
- What is the difference between organic & inorganic pigments?
- Nouveau Contour’s Color Identification System- properly skin typing your client
- Different stretching techniques for different procedures
- Watch a live demo!!
Train on practice pads or on models (depending on availability of models).
This is a 2-day hands-on course for individuals who have already taken a fundamental training and would like to learn to utilize manual tools. If you're on a Beginner level, sign up for our Basic Training - Refresh Training Course.
Plus, you'll receive 10% off when you register for all 5 Advanced/Master Training series.
A $150.00 non-refundable registration fee must be added to cart in order to reserve your spot!
*All NC students are charged a one-time non-refundable registration fee which is good for any class taken at the NC Academy.
Dates are subject to change. A student will not be actively enrolled until all required documents are received in a timely manner.