Micropigmentation is the most effective and natural procedure offered when it comes to permanent cosmetics. All Permanent Cosmetics clients will not be candidates for microblading. That is why it is important that as a PMU professional you also offer machine work. You can offer both services individually or combine both micropigmentation (digital machines) and microblading (hand tool), to give your clients the service that best fits their needs.
Take your skills to the next level with micropigmentation. Learn THE Nouveau eyebrow procedure to create crisp fine lines or a soft shaded brow, for a guaranteed natural result. (FOR CURRENT MICROBLADERS ONLY)
This course includes:
- What will you learn?
- Introduction to Nouveau Contour
- The difference between Microblading and Micropigmentation
- What are the different types of PMU machines?
- What are digital devices?
- The difference between Nouveau Contour’s digital devices and other PMU machines. Background on traditional tattoo device systems.
- Get up close with all our digital devices
- How to properly set up your workstation: including device, work tray, work bed.
- Learn different needle formations:
- Round Needles
- Flat Needles
- Power Needles
- Sloped Needles
- Learn the different techniques to use with each needle
- What should you look for when looking at needle quality?
- Guided practice time on pads
- How would you be expanding your business by learning Micropigmentation?
- How to use PMU symmetry app
- What type of pigments can you use?
- What is the difference between organic & inorganic pigments?
- Nouveau Contour’s Color Identification System- properly skin typing your client
- Different stretching techniques for different procedures
- Watch a live demo!!
2 training days - hands-on class: Train on practice pads and a model.
This is a 2-day hands-on course for individuals who have already taken a microblading/basic training (2-3 day) and would like to learn how to utilize a device to create a natural brow. Student should have knowledge of color theory and brow symmetry as these topics will only be slightly discussed.
If you're on a Beginner level and do not feel confident with the training that you were provided elsewhere; we highly recommend you sign up for our Fundamental Training.
A $150.00 non-refundable registration fee must be added to cart in order to reserve your spot!
*All NC students are charged a one-time non-refundable registration fee which is good for any class taken at the NC Academy.
Dates are subject to change. A student will not be actively enrolled until all required documents are received in a timely manner.