Discover the correct use of color combinations, needle configurations and lip techniques for achieving excellent results with just one treatment. Create ombré & blush lips which is the ultra-modern advanced technique of our designer lip course.
In this training you will learn the following:
- How to analyze the anatomy of the lips.
- Determining whether your client is suitable for this type of procedure.
- How to sketch the outline of the lips and possibly correct it.
- Go over lip pigment selection
- How to select different needle configurations,
- You will learn techniques to implant pigment effectively, for beautiful results.
- Lastly, we will go over proper treatment procedures such as setting up your workstation.
Please make sure to have your notepad, pencil, and practice kit (device, needles, skins, pigment, and pigment cups) available to learn along with this training.
Some course materials will be downloadable.
To see curriculum, visit here!
*This course is meant for the Permanent Makeup Professional that has already completed their fundamental training and wants to elevate their skills. You must verify your credentials upon enrolling. Virtual classes are also not meant to completely replace in person trainings, it is an additional tool to utilize.
Upon purchasing, you will be sent an additional email to create your virtual account. Also, upon completion you will be certified for this course.
Please read FAQs for virtual academy here!