Our Goal is To Ensure Your Complete Satisfaction
If for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Nouveau Cosmetique within 30 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within five business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds & Credits
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase unless otherwise notified. Once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued before 10 business days after the date of purchase.
If the item was sent back for an exchange, please allow 3-5 business days from the date of receipt by our office for the replacement to be processed.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Nouveau Cosmetique reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Nouveau Cosmetique is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Nouveau Cosmetique is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the misuse of Nouveau Contour products such as devices, pigments or needle cartridges.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
- Permanent Makeup Devices once any of the packaging has been opened or the product has been used.
- All consumable items (needle cartridges, pigments etc.) once unwrapped.
- Classes may be 100% refunded up until 2 weeks of start date. 75% up until 1 week of start date. $150 registration fee non-refundable.
- VIP Training or Conference tickets prior to (7) seven days of the event!
All Nouveau Cosmetique equipment must be registered with Nouveau Cosmetique within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase for the warranty to be in effect. Failure to do so will be considered a forfeit in warranty coverage.
Manufacturer defective product (Permanent Makeup devices and Handpieces) will be repaired or replaced under warranty guidelines once it has been inspected and ruled a defect. (See your device manual for warranty overview or contact Nouveau Contour directly)
Defective items (Needle cartridges, pigments, and miscellaneous permanent makeup supplies) will be exchanged for an equivalent item or a credit issued for equivalent cost at Nouveau Cosmetique’ s discretion.
All dates are subject to change.
A student will not be actively enrolled until all required documents are received in a timely manner, which is 3-5 business days prior to registering for selected course date.
Students who enroll less than required time may not be able to practice on live models without proper documentation and/ or personalized training materials.
Customer is responsible for return shipping unless otherwise noted on account.
Nouveau Cosmetique Inc. U.S. Headquarters- 111 N. Orange Ave. Suite 775, Orlando, FL 32801 Toll-free 877-628-7201 or email@example.com